humans are so cute, when we say goodbye we put our arms around each other and to show we love someone we bring them flowers. we say hello by holding each other’s hand, and sometimes tiny little dewdrops form in our eyes. for pleasure we listen to arrangements of sounds, press our lips together, smoke dried leaves, get drunk off of old fruit. we’re all just little animals, falling in love and having breakfast beneath billions of stars :~)
The bravest thing I’ve ever done?
Umm. I guess that’s got to be deciding not to go through with my suicide attempt. I was sitting on the beach next to a note and an empty bottle of pills and I realized that I just couldn’t do it. Maybe that was brave, I don’t know…
Your very Personal and Intense Disney Ask:
- Ask me anything!
- Aurora: Story of your first kiss
- Rapunzel: 5 things from your bucket list
- Dory: Something someone has told you that you can't forget (two good things and one bad)
- Pocahontas: Something new you taught someone.
- Mulan: Do you trust your gut feeling? What happened.
- Jasmine: The story of when you had to really trust someone. Was it easy?
- Belle: Is there someone you are close to who no one else likes? What's the story?
- Ariel: Where do you think you belong, and why?
- Flounder: Something that surprised you and frightened you.
- Eric: Have you ever helped a stranger? What happened.
- Aladdin: A sacrifice you made for someone.
- Tiana: A time you tried the hardest for something.
- Boo: A childhood hero.
- Cruella: Something you really want but you aren't allowed to have.
- Seven Dwarfs: 7 things you like in the people around you.
- Kronk: What you are best at in the kitchen?
- Simba: Something a parent has taught you.
- Cinderella: "A dream is a wish your heart makes" What's that for you?
- Nemo: Your bravest moment.
- Terk: Are you a big brother/sister figure to anyone?
- Buzz: Your favourite fantasy world (aka Harry Potter, Star Wars), if any.
- Alice: Done drugs?
- Peter Pan: Something from your childhood that you still love.
- Merida: What are you most passionate about?
Finals stress is really getting to Steve and Me...
- Me: (Looking at the living room) Wow...this is a really impressive amount of untidiness for only being here a couple of hours...
- Steve: Yeah, we really made a mess of this universe.
- Both: ...............
- Steve: I think I'm having an existential crisis...I meant to say, "we really made a mess of this place"
- Me: (Unable to hear as I am, in that moment, face down on the couch laughing so hard I can't breathe.)