I’ll bet you’d look adorable grasping at the sheets on my bed
Oh gosh, okay!
Lust: Something that I find attractive
- a genuine smile slays me. So does somebody laughing hard. I like to see joy in people.
Pride: Something that I like about myself.
- ummm, I learn new things quickly. I can absorb a lot of information with fairly minimal effort, which often comes in quite handy.
Sloth: Something that I dislike about myself.
- I let my anxiety and disorders get the best of me far too often. They kind of run my life. I’m also always super paranoid because of it - I always think I’m annoying someone or thinking everyone secretly hates me.
Envy: Something I wish I was better at.
- prioritizing and staying on top of my tasks. I can’t tell you how many important things I put off because I’m afraid or I forget about only to remember too late.
Gluttony: One of my favorite foods.
- hmmm…I REEEALLY love pomegranates :3
Wrath: Something that gets me angry.
- people trying to micromanage me. And by that same token, I get upset when people call attention to my flaws. Maybe that’s bratty, but believe me, I am VERY aware of how I’m just barely functioning as a responsible and productive member of adult society - so bringing that up just kinda hurts because I’m always trying really fucking hard.
Greed: Something I can’t get enough of.
- hugs, or just like human contact. I get so depressed when I can’t be physically close to other people. I have a great need to give and receive affection.